Montag, 2. Februar 2009

Letter of application

Jessica Lawrence
250 Prices Fork
Blacksburg, VA 2406
(540) 555-1234

Mr. William Jackson
Director of Human Resources
Navarro College
3200 West 7th Avenue
Corsicana, TX 75110
February 2nd,2009
Dear Mr. Jackson,
Application for vacancy as a police officer

I am writing to apply for the position as a police officer advertised in the Times Union. I am very interested in this job and I'm sure this would be the right profession for me.
In me you will find a real team worker and a highly motivated associate who have very good concentration abilities and characteristics. I am also a friendly, honest and disciplined worker. I am athletic and I really like to go on my limits.
In addition to the qualifications required of you, I still have the driving license category B and an own car.

Please see my resume for additional information on my experience.
I would welcome the opportunity to discuss my application with you. I can be reached anytime via my cell phone, (540) 555-1234. Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to speaking with you about this employment opportunity.

Yours sincerely,
Jessica Lawrence

1 Kommentar:

Guenter hat gesagt…

Application for the vacancy as ...
Also tell them when it was advertised.
this is the right profession (don't use a conjunctive!)
an associate who has ...
"very good concentration abilities and characteristics" --> I can concentrate on my work and ... (not sure what you mean with 'characteristics')
I also have ... (still = 'immer noch')
my own car
thank you for taking my application into consideration
I look forward to discussing my application with you.